Web Application Development
Our expert team has taken part in tens of application development projects. We are experienced in developing advanced systems with complex business logic dealing with large amounts of data and transactions. We are able to supply you with an innovative, trustworthy software solution to complement your most complicated business ideas.
- Application Development — custom application development tailored to the client’s specific business requirements. We deliver rich internet applications combining our solid cross-domain experience, technological expertise and an established development methodology.
- Application Migration and Porting — our migration services include porting applications to a new technology platform, database and server porting, data migration, standalone-to-web migration of legacy applications.
- Application Reengineering and Enhancement — we provide reverse engineering of existing systems to understand their business functionality and technical architecture and introduce new/enhanced business logic and improved performance.
- Application Audit and Testing — independent software audit and testing of your web application including code reviews, functionality-to-requirements verification, GUI usability and HTML standards compliance testing and performance/security/stability testing.
- Application Maintenance — our web application maintenance and support services are aimed at ensuring stable and uninterrupted operation of your business system. The services include problems analysis, resolution and application enhancement.
Oathsys specialists use up-to-date technologies and latest industry trends to deliver technically complex and yet easy-to-use solutions with the optimal cost/performance ratio.
Our seasoned technical and project management team will guide you from a business idea to implementation of a cost effective software solution. We will deliver a valuable business tool specially designed to serve the specific needs of your business:
- Enable effective management of online business including customer service, inventory, supply chain management, procurement, etc.
- Generate additional sales by building a lasting profitable relationship with the clientele through a more responsive customer service
- Facilitate direct communication with customers, vendors, suppliers and employees
- Reduce resource requirements and operating costs through business processes automation.